Thursday, December 31, 2009

ELF ON THE SHELF

I noticed this book on some of my favorite blog sites called "Elf on the Shelf" I thought it was a cute title and have heard it has a good message. I love children's books and thought I have to have this book, but with all the hustle and bustle I just didn't get back to Bowling Green to get it.
I got down the girls Xmas toys and they both were very partial to these elves. (1st clue) I went into my bedroom before work and Cup had sat her elf on the shelf (window sill) (2nd clue). I went to work and was talking with my very good friend Marlow and he told me he needed to go get some books and that the best children's book was "A Tale of the Trees." I told him I would have to get that along with the book and told him about all the things that kept happening around my house with a little elf.(third clue) I got home from work the next day and had been opening some Xmas cards and got one from my friend Darla and there was this little note thanking me for the gift card I had sent Liam and Nadia for there birthdays a few weeks ago. And that's right you guessed it one of the books she got was "Elf on the Shelf." (fourth clue) So needless to say I have got to get and read "Elf on the Shelf" I have a feeling it is just what I need to hear and my goal for the New Year.

1 comment: