Thursday, December 31, 2009

ALL PAWS CAME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

7 stockings this year: Tara, Muf, Cup, Matt, Quigley, Butter & Tiff. Happy 1st Xmas Quigley with the family!
He came!!!

Muf would have been happy with just this. The girl loves her blue bone.


Checking out their toys from Santa




Tiff and all the dogs. Quiggles kept his distance when he saw the camera.



Butter and his rawhide





Checking out their stockings






Me and My Muf








Tiff got Cup a Tiffany Box toy







Muf held back with me there was too much going on for her.









Tiff got a new adoption shirt isn't it awesome!










Cup put all her toys in Butter's bed and then sat on them.











Me and My Girls












Tiff and the Girls in their PJ's













Muf my little "Candy Cane" cutie















Cup in her sweater















Tiff and Matt did alot of baking. Here they are with one of our snacks on Xmas Day Veggie pizza.















Cinnamon Butter Braid (YUMMY!)






I will say this Xmas I am thankful for my family and those sweet little puppies they made my Christmas. I am so thankful that Tiff and her family got to spend Christmas with me.










No comments:

Post a Comment