Thursday, December 31, 2009

CHRISTMAS AT DADDY'S

I forgot to rotate this picture, but I had to put it on here. We had trouble getting the star to stay on straight, but Brice used scotch tape to fix it.
Tiff & Jacob

Brice & Rindy


Daddy got a new TV for Xmas



Brice striking a pose!




Oh No! Another Papa in the making!





My Lindsey is 18 years old! Where did the time go?






Brice was very excited here! I know he is 16 years old, but I still see that sweet little baby boy!







My Hannah age 13 and looking way to grown!








Jacob age 6 look at that cutie!









And last but certainly not least Ella age 4 the littlest, but she made me so proud this year with her new baby "Casey" although Tiff insisted she change the name. I am so proud that she loves everyone no matter what! Big things really do come in small packages.










Tiff & Jacob with his cool new helmet from Aunt Tiff.











Papa & Hannah












We even had a visit from "Tinkerbell."














Rindy won the card contest again this year. Two years in a row I am thinking she has rigged the competition. Sarah and Billy won in their respective catergories. Maybe I will have a shot next year. That is always and will always be other than being with family my favorite part of Christmas. ( Starting to sound a little like Daddy, there oh well don't really have a fighting chance I already look like him!)













Me and My Lindsey love her new glasses! I did miss Dan, but they are together now on a ski trip with his entire family!
















Aunt Tiff and her Lindsey
















Look how big they all are getting!
















Everyone decided they needed to break in Ella's new crown. It got a little hectic and I forgot to get the rest of the family, but here is Lindsey


















Brice



















Hannah



This Christmas I am so thankful that my entire family got to come home for Christmas. I think it was extra special to spend Granny's 85th Christmas with her. What an amazing woman and the highlight is always getting together for dinner with her and her entire family. We had a good turnout I meant to count, but was not feeling good. I have a feeling she did count though that little cutie. I had such a good visit with her on the way to Daddy's. I hope I am half as cool as she is at 85. I hope everyone had a great holiday season.
















No comments:

Post a Comment