Saturday, October 10, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!!!!











We set out on a little Road Trip today we went to Knoxville and had a wonderful and the nicest lady we found in the blog world take some family pictures for us. It was so nice to meet her and see some pictures of her children they are adorable. She too has adopted and it was such a blessing to meet her. She did an amazing job. Cup and Muf did great in the car and for pictures. I was so proud of them. We let them down for some pictures and no one ran off. I guess they really are big girls now. It was so nice to meet Tracie finally, Tiff and I feel like we know her already from following her blog. I think we got some great pictures I am so excited. We stopped at Panera Bread real quick and ate supper and sat right by the window to keep an eye on the girls and you would not believe how many people stopped at the car. Tiff thought that was crazy... I wondered were they barking there heads off. They slept almost the whole way home they had a really full day on there first Road Trip. I feel so blessed with such a nice day meeting a new friend, we got family pictures accomplished and the rain held off. Thank You Lord! I am thinking there will be more Road Trips in the future since they did so good in the car. I am thinking Hello Beach... Hello Destin here we come! I hope everyone had as nice a day as we had!
(Rindy did you notice the Pooh Throw...Ha Ha!)



No comments:

Post a Comment