Thursday, October 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRICE











I wanted to make this post yesterday, but I didn't realize my camera needed charging. I can't believe as I type that this little guy is 16 years old today, it just doesn't seem possible. Was he not the cutest thing you have ever seen. It was very hard just to pick out a few pictures of him over the years. We all grew up together and are many pictures of us. We are a picture taking family. I am so proud to call Brice my nephew, but also my friend. He is the most funny, caring and has such a strong sense of character and conviction for others. He has always been so wise beyond his years. I am so proud of the young man he has become. It has been an absolute joy watching him grow up. So many of my greatest memories are with Tiff, Lindsey and Hannah & Brice at Daddy's. We always had so much fun and we grew up together. Happy Birthday Brice! I can't wait to see what is in store for you next!




No comments:

Post a Comment