Sunday, October 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!








Today is a very special day to me and my family its our Daddy's Birthday. He is 64 years young today. We have spent alot of time this week going through many things and organizing his house. I should probably say Tiff and Rindy have I was working, but went the last day to help when I was off work. We have been wanting to do it and it looks so good. Hey I was there in spirit I would have been more if I wasn't working. Better late then never. I am so proud of the group effort! Ha Ha! I am so blessed to have such a good Daddy. I picked a few of my favorite pictures of him. Was he not the cutest baby. We all love that picture. I will make another post of his Birthday Football Party. Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you so much. Thank You for always being there for me and I feel so blessed to call you my Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment