Sunday, August 30, 2009

FAMILY TIME + BIRTHDAY = FUN













I have had such a great weekend, I got to see my nephew Brice catch two great passes at the football game Friday Night. I actually got a weekend off and It couldn't have come a better time. Lindsey turned 18 on Friday. I can't believe she is already 18 years old it just doesn't seem possible. I went and picked up Granny we had such a great day. We went to eat lunch and then back to the house to see Cup & Muf, and then on to Rindy's for Lindsey's Birthday Party. It was great to spend time with family and Todd grilled some great steaks and of course we had some great birthday cake. Daddy and Brice of course kept everyone laughing. There is nothing better than family time and it was great to see Lindsey. I know she has only been gone two weeks, but it seems longer. We will all get together again tonight for Sunday Supper three nights on a row with family I am happy to have these get togethers. One more thing after I dropped off Granny
I was talking to Tiff on the phone and guess what I see blue lights in the rear view mirror. Thank goodness though he didn't give me a ticket. Probably because I freaked out and he just laughed and said Have a good night, Thank goodness!


1 comment: