Saturday, September 19, 2009

SIMPLE THINGS












It has been a while since my last post. There has been so much going on with work and spending time with family the last few weeks. There are so many things to be so thankful for and I feel truly blessed. I have really been busy researching and doing a lot of thinking and praying about Adoption. I feel really strongly about this and feel God is calling me to embark on this journey. I know several people that have adopted and with our mom being adopted I have always felt very strongly about making a difference in the life of a child. I really feel it is time to get started. I have got to spend quality time with Tiff and Granny this last week. I have to say I have always tried to treasure time spent with Family, but lately it is so very important to take the time and slow down and really treasure the time we have together. I thought about that the entire way home after I took Granny out to supper. I truly enjoy spending time with her I love to hear her stories and love that she appreciates the simple things in life like me. I think she gives the best advice and truly cares about others. I hope I can be like her someday. I feel so lucky to have a home to come to at the end of a long day. Then I have two little puppies run up to me like I am the greatest thing in the world. Having them has taught me so much about unconditional love. There is nothing sweeter. The pics are from the last week give them a toy, sock, and a hamper who needs anything else.



1 comment:

  1. Tara, I don't know your granny but I just wanted to tell you that everything you say about her and how you describe her is you! You are the most thoughtful person I know! Everyone that has ever known you has in some way been blessed by knowing you! God is going to do awesome things in your life, I promise they are coming! Just keep "climbing"!

    ReplyDelete