Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MEMORY LANE













I wanted to make a post on August 21st, but if you know me then you know that I am not computer savvy. Since I am being honest I am not any type of electronics savvy, but I will figure it out sooner or later. Maybe the blog world will help with that as long as Tiff has patience and allows question and answer sessions. Anyways, I can't believe that Cup and Muf are 3 years old today. It seems just like yesterday they came into our lives. My goodness time flys by so quickly. Maybe this is another sign of how old I am getting. We didn't have a party yet, but hopefully when time allows will get a little something together. Everyone is so busy and hopefully Tiff will come home this next month. Happy Birthday Cup & Muf! I love you bunches.


No comments:

Post a Comment