Sunday, November 8, 2009

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE


Tiff & Cup


Me & My Girls


Granny & The Girls

With today being Orphan Sunday I have been thinking and praying for all of those sweet children in the world that need a forever home and family. I hope one day real soon I can be one of the people who get to bring a child home to a forever home and family. I know God has the perfect time and plan for my life and his will for my life is this cause. I continue to trust it will happen for me. With this being November, I am reminded of so many things I am thankful for:
1) I am thankful for my family and friends. They mean the world to me there is nothing more wonderful than having a family that loves you.
2) I am thankful for my sister, not only is she my sister she is my best friend.
3) I am thankful for the best GRANNY in the entire world. She came last weekend and spent the night and day with me and we went to church and to Sunday night Supper. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. I will cherish the time I am able to spend with her she is the most amazing person. I hope one day I can be half the Granny she is. I know everyone says, The have the best Granny, but I am telling you I really do!
4) The next two things I am thankful for are really a package deal. My Cup & Muf I have no idea what I did before them. I saw somewhere this week where someone said," Life is nothing until you have had animals and children because they teach you what life is all about." I could not agree more. Three years ago almost I never would have dreamed I could love these sweet little things so much. They have taught me patience, How to relax a little, I mean its me we are talking about here, and most importantly unconditional love.
5) The last thing I am very thankful for is the many Adoption Blogs I have come in contact with. I know God has been in charge of this I know only a few people who have adopted. With these blogs it has made me realize how my dream of adoption really can and will become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment